6/7/14

Moving Starts Today

I'll be moving to Berlin in about 3 months. Moving abroad means I need to downsize in a major way! But I'm excited for this process. Like the rest of my art, I see things more clearly when I have limits. You might know this as blank-canvas syndrome :)

I'm taking this in steps, and step one is to get organized, 
eliminate waste and clutter. And this is a very satisfying step:


And I've got goodies!
Currently up for grabs are:

misc. beads
shoelaces
yarn
a cheap set of watercolors
marbling ink
random glues and putties
tips for a Dremel multipurpose woodburning tool
a large spool of 16 g steel wire
two large used tires, sized for a pickup truck (one is half-painted white)
tons of waxed canvas scrap
some leather coats and leather scrap
large scraps of felted wool in various colors/patterns (from wool sweaters)
etc

There will be more posted later!!
Please send me an email or private FB message or just talk to me in person :)

Best,
Mia